IUHPE Consultancy Services
IUHPE Consulting Services
IUHPE Consulting has been set up as a new fee-based service in 2014. We have established a team of consultants with a wide range of expertise and experience who are able to operate in all of IUHPE’s regions.
IUHPE Consulting can offer clients in broad terms the following types of consultancy service: strategic and advisory support; capacity building through training and developmental activity; programme-based support for health promotion interventions; management and system support for organisations and their staff.
The IUHPE Consulting team are able to cover a wide range of content areas. The following is not an exclusive list but gives an indication of that range:
· Research: needs assessment; Health Impact Assessment; evaluation; literature reviews.
· Programme implementation: intervention design and planning; project planning.
· Health promotion communications: targeting; media options; campaign design.
· Policy: analysis; option appraisal; policy development.
· Organisational development: management systems; work structuring; team building; coaching.
We can cover most strategies like advocacy, or capacity building at different levels, focal points for action whether subject areas such as populations, topics, and settings, or broader themes like the social determinants of health and health inequity.
The rates we charge are negotiable and will de dependent on contract duration, development time, the number of consultants required and their experience, as well as regional costs.
If you would like us to prepare a quotation for any consultancy-based work or would wish to discuss the scope for using our service, in the first instance contact Marie-Claude Lamarre:
Tel: 33 1 48 13 71 20